The Mommy Foodie Fair is just a week away on Tuesday, May 6th at 6:30 p.m.!! Have you invited a friend and purchased your tickets?! No? Well, we are here to do a little convincing as to WHY you won’t want to miss this AWESOME event!
TOP 10 REASONS
10. It’s the Columbia SC Moms Blog’s inaugural event! You’re making history!
9. This is a Mom’s Night Out for 16 sister sites, which means moms all across the country will be hanging out, eating awesome food, winning giveaways, and taking home great SWAG.
8. Support local food and small businesses from the Midlands as they come and share their goodies with YOU!
7. Everyone wants to feel beautiful! Bobbi Brown, one of the top cosmetic companies, will have a professional make-up artist at the event providing mini-makeovers, make-up tips and lots of great free samples!
6. SWAG bags filled with FREE goodies for you to take home and enjoy! Did we mention most of them are FULL SIZED? (We don’t skimp!)
5. Food, y’all! Need we say more? Such. Good. Food! (If you haven’t tried The Classy Cruet in Lexington, you’re in for a TREAT!)
4. A fun night out with your friends (and hopefully a chance to meet new ones!).
3. A chance to win some AMAZING giveaways, such as $50 cut and style from Coye Jones at Bella Riley’s Salon, a month of free classes from Bikram Yoga, a 90 minute massage from Massage Mechanics of South Carolina, and much, much more!
2. An opportunity to unwind and forget your troubles with a complementary chair massage from Massage Mechanics of South Carolina ! (Maybe this should be reason number 1!)
1. A night to be just YOU, get dressed up a little, enjoy some happy hour drinks if you’d like, and just RELAX while Stacey Coats Photography captures every fun filled moment!
Food experiences will include:
Mocktail demonstrations and creations by Amoretti
Harvest Snapea and Lentil tastings
Sugar free cookie samplings by Koochikoo
Bites by Beanfields Snacks
- Mommy friendly tastings of NewTree products
- Oil and vinegar experiences by The Classy Cruet
- Wide variety of heavy appetizers from The Flying Saucer
Giveaways and Swag items from:
- Angling Women
- Art Smart Academy
- Bikram Yoga
- Coye Jones at Bella Riley’s Salon
- Glam Media
- Ink on a Shirt
- Iron Brew Coffee
- Palmetto Cheese
- Pick Your Plum
- Red Lacewing Custom Jewlery
- Roden + Fields rep Maren Martin
- Scentsy rep Alisha Polkowsky
- Sweet n’ Pink Bowtique
- Tonella’s Bistro
- And the list keeps growing!!
We can’t wait to see you all there! We are close to selling out, so buy your tickets SOON!